A very dangerous and widespread Facebook virus has hit the world. The virus is spread in a very cunning and organized manner and it must have taken the cyber-criminals behind it quite some time to spread it onto the victims’ Computer. The malware comes from duplicate or fake profiles that may add you as a friend and collect information from you and your friends’ list. After doing so, the virus may begin to send suspicious messages via chat and primarily, share your profile picture with a web link to your most contacted profiles – your best friends. The virus may post your profile picture with a web link which may further infect other computers, turning them into a Facebook botnet, whose likely purpose is to steal your Facebook credentials. In case your computer has been infected by this virus, bear in mind that the Facebook virus may have compromised your account, so you should immediately change your Facebook password after which immediately read this article to learn how to remove the Facebook virus completely.
What Harm Can Trojan Do to My PC?
In this digital age, Trojan horses can be very significant not only to your computer, but to you as well. Since most users keep their important files on computers, all of their crucial information becomes at risk. This means that your personal ID number or other financial data that you may have used on a computer infected by _ Trojan can be compromised and used for malicious purposes. This is the primary reason why this threat should be dealt with immediately.
The reason why Trojans, like the Trojan are a significant threat, is that it has multiple different malicious functions that are utilized on your computer. The features of a Trojan may vary, depending on what type it is, but it is safe to assume that the _ Trojan can do the following on your PC:
- Steal the passwords from the computer and obtain the keystrokes from it via Keyloggers.
- Destroy data on your computer, like delete files. This may even result in damaging your Windows.
- Remotely monitor your activity. This means that whatever you do and see on your screen, the hacker who infected you can also see.
- Disable your Windows operating system via a DDoS attack (Denial of Service).
- Use your system’s resources (CPU and Video Card) to mine cryptocurrencies, like BitCoin.
- Harvest system data and login information automatically from your web browsers.
- Install other viruses on your computer which may cause even more damage.
- Display fake tech support screens that can lure you into a scam.
How to Spot and Fully Eliminate the Trojan?
The primary method which you can use to detect a Trojan is to analyze hidden processes on your computer. This is achievable by downloading process monitoring apps, like Process Explorer. Jedoch, you will have to have a trained eye on how to detect the malicious processes and how to remove those without damaging your computer. This is why, as a swift solution, a Trojan-specific removal tool should be used, according to security experts. Such removal software will automatically scan for Trojans like and get rid of them quickly and safely while protecting your computer against threats in the fut
Booting in Safe Mode
1) Hold Windows Key and R
2) A run Window will appear, in it type “msconfig” and hit Enter
3) After the Window appears go to the Boot tab and select Safe Boot
Cut out in Task Manager
1) Press CTRL+ESC+SHIFT at the same time.
2) Locate the “Processes” Tab.
3) Locate the malicious process of , and end it’s task by right-clicking on it and clicking on “End Process”
Eliminate ‘s Malicious Registries
For most Windows variants:
1) Hold Windows Button and R.
2) In the “Run” box type “Regedit” and hit “Enter”.
3) Hold CTRL+F keys and type or the file name of the malicious executable of the virus which is usually located in %AppData%, %Temp%, %Local%, %Roaming% or %SystemDrive%.
4) After having located malicious registry objects, some of which are usually in the Run and RunOnce subkeys delete them ermanently and restart your computer. Here is how to find and delete keys for different versions.
For Windows 7: Open the Start Menu and in the search type and type regedit > Open it. > Hold CTRL + F buttons > Type Virus in the search field.
Win 8/10 users: Start Button > Choose Run > type regedit > Hit Enter -> Press CTRL + F buttons. Type in the search field.